Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Freedom of the Road

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Freedom of the Road - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Freedom of the Road   Freedom of the Road - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Eric just woke up and the sun was barely rising. This is the day that Eric finally gets to go on his journey. He was supposed to go three years ago but his dad needed him in the lab for he is a professor. His dad finally decided to hire some more help so he could go on his journey. He has a Ralts that he got for a present when he was ten and a cubone he recently caught. He liked to stay in shape so every morning he ran a 5 miles with his pokemon. Once he got back he took a nice long shower. Eric liked showers, they felt so good when they got all the sweat off his body. After the shower Eric went to the lab to talk to his dad about his journey. When be got their his dad was working with a seedot they recently found. He set the seedot down and came over to Eric. He went on to say, "Son, today is the day that you finally go on your journey. I have held you back so you can be fully prepared. I went on a journey when I was young and I wasn't fully prepared. My mom blah blah blah blah." Eric couldn't listen when he was imagining going against gym leaders and becoming the champion one day. All his pokemon would be so powerful. "That is why I want you to have this." his dad finished as he took out a necklace. "What, oh yes." Eric said trying to look as though he had been listening. His dad handed him a necklace with a gym badge on it. "This is my first and my only gym badge. After that I thought being a trainer was too hard and I quit to become a professor. I am proud of this and ashamed. I want you to have it as a reminder of to never ever give up. You understand Eric." he said. "Yes dad." His dad also gave him 1000 pokemoney to go on his journey and a backpack with pokefood, food, camping stuff, and pokeblocks. Eric put on the necklace, thanked his dad, hugged him and said his goodbyes. Eric walked away toward the pokemart in Isis Town. I better get some supplies for my journey Eric thought to himself. Eric went into the pokemart and bought some supplies. (ooc: I will post something in the pokemart after this) Once he got his supplies this is where he would decide which of the three was to go from Isis  Town. He decided to go East to Kilin lake and eventually Jisa Passing. This would be a great start to his pokemon journey. 
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of the Road   Freedom of the Road - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:13 am

Congratulations! You caught a Pawniard
Freedom of the Road - Page 2 624_pawniard_front_norm
Level: 5
Moves: Scratch
Ability: Defiant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of the Road   Freedom of the Road - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:17 am

Eric was really glad that He added a strong pokemon like pawniard to the team but he knew he had to get her (female) to the pokecenter quick. He knew he could get pawniard to Jisa Passing and they would heal her there. Eric also should heal cubone as well. He decided he would be headed toward Jisa Passing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of the Road   Freedom of the Road - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:34 am

Seeing that Pawniard got caught, a pokemon that happened to be around looked towards Eric with an angry face. The pokemon hated more than anything else seeing pokemon get caught. It was a short-tempered pokemon that looked like a pig and monkey hybrid. It was a Mankey! As it could not stand seeing the trainer with his pokemon, without a second thought it rushed towards him in order to attack him with a Low-Kick. What would the trainer do? Would he run away or would he battle the fighting type pokemon? It was up to him to decide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of the Road   Freedom of the Road - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:00 am

Eric knew that pawniard and cubone were too weak to battle so he decided to use his trusty Ralts. He backed away from the Mankey barely dodging the attack from his face then sent out Ralts. He knew Ralts would deal extra damage to Mankey because he was a psychic type and mankey was a fighting type. "Ralts use confusion." Eric commanded with a smile on his face. Ralts lifted up Mankey with his confusion and he could see the helplessness on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of the Road   Freedom of the Road - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:06 am

Mankey screamed as it got hit from the psychic type move that Ralts used. Apparently, the psychic type move was super effective against a fight type pokemon like Mankey, so it could not stand much of these attacks. However, it was still able to battle and would not allow itself to lose that easily. With an angry looking face, similar to before, it said "Mankey!" meaning "I will get you!" as it attempted to use Scratch on the Feeling pokemon, after it used its move on the pig monkey pokemon... The battle was getting intense! Who would emerge victorious?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of the Road   Freedom of the Road - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:18 am

As Mankey hit Ralts with the attacks Eric knew they hurt but not that badly. If he was persistent he would eventually win the battle. "Hone, use confusion again." Hopefully this attack would work in defeating the oncoming Mankey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of the Road   Freedom of the Road - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:23 am

"Mankey!" the pokemon said as it jumped out of the way and avoid the Confusion attack successfuly, avoiding getting knocked out by the psychic type pokemon. It had to be careful so that it would not get hit by that attack... Then, after it dodged it started running towards Ralts once again. With a serious and angry look on its face it said "MANKEY!" once more, in an attempt to scratch it with its Scratch attack once again. The battle had reached its peak. Who would win? The trainer and the two pokemon would find out soon. Very soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of the Road   Freedom of the Road - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:29 am

Eric knew that right now would be the deciding attack. It was time for him to get creative. He knew the pokemon would go for Ralts upperbody so he got an idea. "Hone, slide under Mankey as he is coming to attack then use confusion." Eric hoped this would work. Hone quickly leaped under Mankey as he heard his trainers instructions. Then he turned around hoping he could get a good shot with his confusion attack at the Mankey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of the Road   Freedom of the Road - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:33 am

The Mankey got surprised by the feeling pokemon's move. It did not expect a move like that and so it was caught off-guard. The pokemon's Confusion attacked it and damaged it, making it fall unconscious in no time. What a move... Two of these and Mankey fell unconscious. Ralts had just won its battle. Now, it was up to the trainer to decide what he would do. Would he catch the pokemon or not? His pokemon would eventually find out...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of the Road   Freedom of the Road - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:47 am

Eric didn't want the Mankey that attacked him. He didn't see how it could benefit to his team. He decided to continue on to Jisa Passing. Anyways he just arrived at Kilin Lake.

(I will continue on in this topic until I get to Jisa Passing.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of the Road   Freedom of the Road - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:35 am

[OOC: Arriving in Kilin Lake and playing it in this thread is probably impossible because there are different kinds of pokemon at the two places... So you should start a thread in Kilin Lake]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of the Road   Freedom of the Road - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:32 pm

ok but do i get to level my pokemon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of the Road   Freedom of the Road - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:45 am

[you could just start a thread at Kilin Lake. The problem is that Kilin Lake has a different encounter list, so it would be strange if the pokemon you normally encountered here would appear there. Make the thread in Kilin Lake if you like]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of the Road   Freedom of the Road - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freedom of the Road
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2